Presidential Decree 2015 declared the Year of Russia in Russian literature.In this regard it will be a lot of attention paid to the libraries, school programs and, of course, the authors, especially for beginners.For writers of all ages and genres of literary competitions will be conducted on different scales.
noteworthy that many talented people transferring their thoughts and feelings on paper, know very little about such contests.Their works are in boxes, readership is limited to friends and relatives, as the authors do not see the possibility to bring out his work.Literary contests designed to help such people.
Who and why is it necessary
For those who intend to "give life" to his creation, it is useful to know about the contest among writers.Start your acquaintance with this phenomenon better question: Who is the organizers, sponsors, participants and the jury consists of such events.
organize literary competitions today can schools, universities, local or federal authorities, professional
conditions of each competition is determined by a set of participants, works, themes, and other components of the event.
The jury may enter as a professional, honored writers and ordinary people, the readers.Work in the latter case, are published on the Internet and evaluated by readers.Also, the winners may be determined by a mixed system, professionals and amateurs together.Before submitting an application for participation, each participant meets the conditions of which stipulate how the work will be evaluated.
sponsors provide funding for the contest, training certificates, diplomas, compilations of the best works and, if provided, cash prizes.In return, the sponsor receives publicity in all the sources where it comes to the competition, and the ability to select promising writers for further work.
identify prospective authors - this is one of the primary objectives for the organizers of competitions.Publishing and professional writers familiar with the operation, choosing the most talented writers and offer them cooperation in the framework of one or more long-term work.By the way, if the literary contest is held the state structure (the school, the Department of Youth and t. D.), They are aimed at the identification and promotion of talented authors, with no financial benefits from its continued success have not.
Russian literary contests - a great opportunity for new authors to place their work and gain recognition, feedback, and even prizes.This year, we spend a lot of competitions in different directions.From wanting to participate need to supply a correct statement is a good own work, willingness to participate and a belief in yourself.
most famous All-Russian literary contests this year:
- «2015 Russian Booker" - a competition for publishers, libraries and universities for the award "Best Novel of the Year" with a serious cash prizes.
- contest fiction stories "extra days".
- short story contest "Arms and the spirit of victory."
- «Black Jack" - a competition of short fiction stories, organized by the magazine "samizdat".
- Publisher "AST" is holding a contest "Best Youth bestseller - 2015".
- theme of fear, terror and horror authors propose to consider the organizers of the contest Quasar "Horror".
- Literature and Education Competition "Good lira."
- «All ahead" - the contest of prose, with the participation of the Russian Writers Union.
- «Crystal Spring".
- «written pen-2015."
international literary contests differ from the All-Russia that participate in them are not the citizens of the Russian Federation.Today conducted several similar competitions:
- «Samara destiny."
- «Smart heart."
- «written pen-2015."
participate in international competition is no different from "native", except that the greater competition, although this figure fragile.
Reading opens up huge opportunities for the person.Children's reading - an indispensable tool in acquiring knowledge, developing imagination and memories.It is important to instill in children a love for the book.
Remarkably, when the child, not only loves to read, but also is able to analyze information and formulate their thoughts and feelings so that he could create works.For such talented young children are organized competitions that encourage them to further development.
list of the most popular children's literary competitions:
- international creative competition "May 9 - 70 Years of Victory".
- «Young Journalists of Russia."
- International Competition "Children - talent."
- «The feat of our people" Victory Day.
- «Spring Inspiration".
- «My small homeland."
- «I have the right to live, grow and be friends."
- «100 Talents".
- «Russian Beauty - birch."
Literary children's competitions are often held by order of the president or the heads of regional organization.Participation in such events enables the child to be heard, to feel the importance of their work, find friends who share his passion, and develop their talent to a professional level.
Instead of a conclusion, or something useful for authors contests
Not every participant receives a prize, so why waste time?If you ask this question, in any case, do not participate in the competition.Not every competition has a prize money, then what the author will get to participate in it?
- If the competition is organized by publishing house, it is interested to select high-quality work, to award her the prize, and distribute it, thereby glorifying the author.
- Even if the work is not cashed, it may be interested in some of the jury, and to find the way forward to the reader.
- If competition "network" and work out in the lynching of readers, the author is sure to get a positive charge of reviews and identification of weaknesses on which will work in the future.
- Not out of place for the author is familiar with the works of other contestants.The role of the editor and the reader judge gives a great experience.
- Getting any meaningful diploma and "likes" on the network - is a good addition to the portfolio of the author.